Friday, August 19, 2011

Long Time, No Post

 

It’s been a busy summer around here!  I noticed (weeks ago) that my theme host disappeared & my blog was a visual nightmare, here’s hoping this is better.  Just a little catching up…

100_0869

I made myself a custom cycling tee using a freezer paper template.

100_0873

And transformed 2 plain reflective tee’s into biking shirts (one on left has a back pocket).

Lots of this:

100_0879

Turned into lots of this:

100_0880

For the record, that’s 5 (half pint) jars of candied jalapenos, 3 of pickled sweet banana peppers & 5 of peach freezer jam.  I also put up 9 jars of diced tomatoes last week.

raccoons

I’ve been spending a lot of time on the bike trails and one of my favorite sites were these 2 little guys at the end of June.  A couple weeks I met my 100 mi a week goal but I’ve kind of fallen off the wagon this week…I’ve been sick for almost a month, have a wicked blistered & peeling sunburn & I just can’t find my ‘get up & go.’

I need to make a baby quilt that’s way overdue so hopefully there will be more quilty stuff coming soon.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: