I bought this pattern from the very talented Geta and sewed one up right away. This was one of the most challenging patterns I've made & includes a handy zip pocket in the back. I made a matching keychain too (hanging from the strap). I took the time to quilt around all of the flowers & I really think it makes the bag.
This morning I fought with my sewing machine, took it apart again & got it working well enough to make this little leather bag. I had a couple really soft suede calf hides in my stash that worked nicely paired with a Japanese quilting cotton. I scaled the pattern to 75% of the original. I love the exterior pockets, perfect for a cell phone.
I have 2 more bags in progress but I've been up working since 7am and I think I better get dressed & clean up a little before the day's gone! Thanks for looking :)