After some extensive housework today (blah!) I got my top finished. It’s umm, crazy, but should definitely brighten up the bedroom.
‘Scuse the floor shot, dog bone, etc…Floor was just mopped so I figured what the heck.
Closeup, I did some
sloppy raw edge applique (fusible) so it’ll curl & fray after a wash. The quilting will be the showcase but it’ll have to wait, I’m out of batting except ridiculously small scraps & this is a big quilt. I have some turquoise and white ric rac, throwing around the idea of adding stems to the “flowers” but I’m not really a ric rac gal, probably won’t bother…Thanks for looking, I’m linking up with WIP Wed today.