After a month-long boycott of the sewing room (except for some long procrastinated curtain altering for a friend) I finally knocked something out this morning. This pencil/marker roll was a request from my girls stepmom. It was a real pain in the tush! Only an hour but I did quite a bit of seam ripping & cursing. Hopefully the next one goes better.
I’ve had a fat quarter of this Laurel Burch print for many years, glad to finally find a use for it. To keep the pocket dividers (reasonably) straight I used masking tape & my walking foot.
I skipped the ribbon, I think a hair elastic makes more sense to keep it rolled up.
I had grand plans to do lots of sewing & quilting today but I’m still not feeling the love in that room…maybe tomorrow.