Sunday, September 26, 2010

A few new things

I really need to start writing here more...I've been busy every morning for the last week helping a friend who was in a bad motorcycle accident. Cooking, cleaning, running errands. It's wearing me out! I come home and collapse every afternoon & things are suffering, like cleaning, laundry & cooking. I managed to get a couple things done though.

Here are the last of the canned, diced tomatoes


















And a couple jars of bell & banana peppers, not canned, these went straight into the fridge.































I played with some scraps ('scuse the crappy picture & my dirty ironing board cover).






J found a couple boxes of treasures for me when he was cleaning the garage (hundreds of needles in there, one pack dating from the 20s). Most are the kind I use for my treadle machines :)
And I pulled out a treasured scrap & threw these little squares together this evening, inspired by a pic found here. I think this may become a fall table runner.

No comments: