Saturday, March 5, 2011

Quilt top a day

 

Well OK, 2 days, but still, this was a fast project!  I got the charm pack yesterday morning and dove right into it, no pattern, no real plan, I just wanted white & on point blocks.  They’re put together log cabin style so it was a lot of back and forth to the ironing board but I really love it! 

These photos are SO bad, I can’t believe I’m sharing them here but you can see in the layout that I should have counted before I started sewing, I had to add a couple more blocks and remove all of the bottom triangles and flip them around, lol.  I’m leaving off the corner triangles on purpose, gives it a different look being non-rectangular.  I have no idea how I’ll quilt it so I’m setting it aside for a few days.

100_0317

100_0318

The charms are Dilly Dally by Me & My Sister Designs for Moda.

No comments: