Monday, January 10, 2011

Design Wall Monday

 

I have so many projects to do…this wasn’t on the list but I’d like to make a little wall hanging for the bathroom.  Years ago I made a shower curtain using that fabric in the middle.  The ribbon was my first paper piecing attempt, I’ve lugged it around for 7 or 8 years, lol.  On the left is a small table runner top I made at my first quilting class a while back & never finished, I figure I can come up with something using some of these UFO’s to spice up the plain white bathroom I painted last summer.

100_0117

I also need to stack & pin a quilt for my daughter, I think I finally found a big enough piece of backing fabric while I was going through a bin last night.

On a side note, I was going to join a gym this morning but I know me too well…I’ll get roped into a contract and never go or I’ll stop as soon as the weather’s nice.  So instead I’m doing my own thing at home (and saving some $).  I already ran 35 min this morning & I’m going to use Sparkpeople to track my progress.  I used it a few years ago with great success.

Hop on over to Judy’s for more Design Wall Mondays!

No comments: