Thursday, January 6, 2011

Testing

 

Hmm, I’m trying to update the look of my blog…I see such beautiful blogs out there like Madame Samm’s Stash Manicure, she’s a real master!  Mine is so…blah.  I like this new template except for a few minor quirks (like duh, I see what time I posted but how about what DAY?).  And that search box up top?  What the heck, I can’t figure out how to do tags/labels, what good is it?  Oooo, I figured that one out!  Web design has changed so much since I was doing a corporate site ohhh, 10 yrs ago?  And my title is awful all by itself, it was all I could think of when creating a new blog.  I might like it better if I could get it out of all caps.  But I do LOVE the graphic, I have a lily & scroll tattoo from my shoulder all the way down my back (saving you from bad bathroom self pic, I’ll see if I can use my webcam sometime).  I’d like to get some tutorials & freebies up soon but I want to bring people back again, not make them run screaming.

No comments: